Updated: 8 hours ago
A child from Georgia is dead after suffering exposure from an aromatherapy spray bought at Walmart. Now, the company is recalling all sprays after a bacteria was found in the product. Plus, jury deliberation for the Eurie Martin death trial resumes today. Will the jury reach a verdict? Here are your top headlines.
Updated: 15 hours ago
Updated: Oct. 23, 2021 at 11:25 PM EDT
Updated: Oct. 23, 2021 at 6:00 PM EDT
Watch WIS News 10 at 6 p.m. every Saturday.
Updated: Oct. 22, 2021 at 11:55 PM EDT
Updated: Oct. 22, 2021 at 11:52 PM EDT