Clemson Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect solid results from the Clemson Tigers (8-0), assigning them the 35th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers are against the TCU Horned Frogs. Tip time is scheduled for 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. TCU is a 2.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 151.5.
Clemson NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||35th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson Team Stats
- Clemson outscores opponents by 10.8 points per game (scoring 79.3 per game to rank 94th in college basketball while giving up 68.5 per contest to rank 120th in college basketball) and has a +86 scoring differential overall.
- The Tigers are 4-0 at home, 2-0 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Clemson is 6-0 as the favorite and 2-0 as the underdog.
- Clemson is 1-0 in ACC action, and has not won (7-0) in non-conference play.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (3-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Clemson and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clemson Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Clemson has two wins against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the fifth-most in the country.
- Clemson has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (two).
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Clemson is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 16th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Clemson Players
- PJ Hall leads the Tigers scoring 20.5 points per game.
- Chase Hunter leads Clemson with 3.6 assists a game and Ian Schieffelin paces the squad with 9.8 rebounds per outing.
- Joseph Girard III makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Tigers.
- Hall leads Clemson in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.3 blocks and 1.0 steal per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.