Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Carolina Panthers have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the league as of December 5.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Panthers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Panthers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Panthers are four spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (28th in NFL) than their computer ranking (32nd).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Panthers have experienced the third-biggest change this season, dropping from +8000 at the start to +150000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Panthers have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina has covered the spread three times in 12 games.
- There have been four Panthers games (out of 12) that went over the total this year.
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite this season.
- This season, Carolina has been the underdog 12 times and won one of those games.
- While the Panthers rank seventh in total defense with 306 yards allowed per game, they've been slightly less successful on offense, ranking third-worst (267.3 yards per game).
- The Panthers rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (15.9 points per game) and second-worst in scoring defense (26.1 points per game allowed) this year.
Panthers Impact Players
- In 11 games, Bryce Young has passed for 2,055 yards (186.8 per game), with nine TDs and nine INTs, and completing 60.6%.
- Also, Young has rushed for 161 yards and zero scores.
- Adam Thielen has 80 receptions for 753 yards (62.8 per game) and four TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Chuba Hubbard has run for 557 yards (46.4 per game) and four scores.
- Darrell Demont Chark Jr. has 23 catches for 319 yards (35.4 per game) and three TDs in nine games.
- Frankie Luvu has been providing a big boost on defense, delivering 90 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and five passes defended for the Panthers.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
|Darrell Demont Chark Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Bryce Young Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+8000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+10000|
|4||October 1||Vikings||L 21-13||+12500|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||L 42-24||+1600|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||L 42-21||+800|
|8||October 29||Texans||W 15-13||+5000|
|9||November 5||Colts||L 27-13||+10000|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||L 16-13||+100000|
|11||November 19||Cowboys||L 33-10||+900|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||L 17-10||+100000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||L 21-18||+15000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.