Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +10000, the Atlanta Falcons are No. 15 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of November 30.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Falcons are 15th-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), much higher than their computer rankings (24th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Falcons have had the 11th-smallest change this season, dropping from +8000 at the beginning to +10000.
- With odds of +10000, the Falcons have been given a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta has three wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- There have been four Falcons games (out of 11) that went over the total this season.
- The Falcons have put together a 3-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Atlanta has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won twice.
- The Falcons are putting up 340.8 yards per game offensively this season (16th in NFL), and they are giving up 321.1 yards per game (14th) on defense.
- The Falcons are compiling 19.4 points per game on offense, which ranks them 22nd in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 14th, surrendering 21.1 points per contest.
Falcons Impact Players
- On the ground, Bijan Robinson has three TDs and has gained 703 yards (63.9 per game).
- In addition, Robinson has 32 catches for 240 yards and three TDs.
- In 10 games, Desmond Ridder has passed for 1,908 yards (190.8 per game), with seven touchdowns and eight interceptions, completing 65.2%.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and gained 180 yards.
- On the ground, Tyler Allgeier has scored three TDs and accumulated 466 yards (42.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Drake London has scored two times, catching 45 balls for 565 yards (56.5 per game).
- On defense, Jessie Bates III has helped set the tone with four picks to go with 85 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+1600|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+6600|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+50000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.