Charleston Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest features the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (2-2) and the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (2-1) clashing at Moore Gymnasium (on November 20) at 7:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 73-69 victory for Charleston Southern, who is slightly favored based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Charleston Southern should cover the spread, which is listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 142.5 over/under.
Charleston Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: YouTube
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Moore Gymnasium
- Line: Bethune-Cookman -2.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bethune-Cookman -130, Charleston Southern +110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charleston Southern 73, Bethune-Cookman 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Charleston Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman
- Pick ATS: Charleston Southern (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston Southern Performance Insights
- Last season Charleston Southern averaged 72.6 points per game (155th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 74.4 points per contest (299th-ranked).
- Last year the Buccaneers pulled down 31.5 rebounds per game (192nd-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- Charleston Southern dished out 12 dimes per game, which ranked them 268th in college basketball.
- The Buccaneers averaged 11.5 turnovers per game (142nd-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 10.5 turnovers per contest (304th-ranked).
- The Buccaneers were 92nd in the country with 8.1 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 171st with a 34.3% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Last season Charleston Southern ceded 8.2 three-pointers per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.9% (308th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Charleston Southern took 60.5% two-pointers, accounting for 69.4% of the team's baskets. It shot 39.5% threes (30.6% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.