Clemson vs. Boise State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Clemson Tigers (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning run when hosting the Boise State Broncos (2-0) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Littlejohn Coliseum. This contest is at 1:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Clemson vs. Boise State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Clemson vs. Boise State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Clemson vs. Boise State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Clemson Moneyline||Boise State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Clemson (-7.5)||137.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Clemson (-6.5)||137.5||-280||+225||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson vs. Boise State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Clemson put together a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 18 Tigers games last season went over the point total.
- Boise State put together a 15-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- In Broncos games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times.
Clemson Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- Bookmakers rate Clemson considerably higher (65th in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (151st).
- Clemson has a 0.5% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.