South Carolina vs. Kentucky: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The South Carolina Gamecocks (4-6) host the Kentucky Wildcats (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 in a matchup between SEC opponents at Williams-Brice Stadium. Kentucky is a 2.5-point underdog. The contest's over/under is set at 52.
South Carolina is averaging 28.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 60th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 93rd, giving up 28.6 points per contest. Kentucky is compiling 343.4 total yards per contest on offense this season (99th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 356.9 total yards per game (49th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Carolina vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
- TV Channel: SEC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on South Carolina vs. Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
South Carolina Recent Performance
- In terms of total offense, the Gamecocks rank -41-worst with 394.7 total yards per game over their last three contests. On the other side of the ball, they rank 48th by giving up 336.3 total yards per game over their last three tilts.
- Over the Gamecocks' last three games, they rank 55th in scoring offense (34 points per game) and 84th in scoring defense (21.3 points per game surrendered).
- Over South Carolina's last three games, it ranks 29th in passing offense (308.7 passing yards per game) and 76th in passing defense (183 passing yards per game surrendered).
- It's been a hard three-game stretch for the Gamecocks, who rank -105-worst in rushing offense (86 rushing yards per game) and -5-worst in rushing defense (153.3 rushing yards per game allowed) over their last three games.
- In their past three games, the Gamecocks have two wins against the spread, and are 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, South Carolina has hit the over once.
Week 12 SEC Betting Trends
- Florida International vs Arkansas
- Florida vs Missouri
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Florida vs Missouri
- New Mexico State vs Auburn
- UL Monroe vs Ole Miss
- Southern Miss vs Mississippi State
South Carolina Betting Records & Stats
- South Carolina's ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The Gamecocks have been favored by 2.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- South Carolina has gone over in five of its 10 games with a set total (50%).
- South Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- South Carolina has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Gamecocks have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.6% in this matchup.
South Carolina Stats Leaders
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 2,867 yards (286.7 ypg) to lead South Carolina, completing 70.6% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Mario Anderson, has carried the ball 117 times for 645 yards (64.5 per game), scoring three times.
- This season, Dakereon Joyner has carried the ball 49 times for 115 yards (11.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Xavier Legette has hauled in 59 receptions for 1,093 yards (109.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Trey Knox has reeled in 32 passes while averaging 27.7 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- O'Mega Blake has a total of 250 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 19 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
- T.J. Sanders leads the team with 4.5 sacks, and also has eight TFL and 35 tackles.
- Debo Williams is the team's tackle leader this year. He's amassed 85 tackles, six TFL, and one sack.
- Kajuan Banks leads the team with one interception, while also putting up three tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.