Martin Necas Game Preview: Hurricanes vs. Penguins - November 18
Martin Necas and the Carolina Hurricanes will meet the Pittsburgh Penguins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Looking to bet on Necas' props versus the Penguins? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Martin Necas vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -133)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Necas Season Stats Insights
- Necas' plus-minus rating this season, in 18:14 per game on the ice, is -10.
- Necas has scored a goal in four of 16 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In nine of 16 games this season, Necas has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In seven of 16 games this year, Necas has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Necas' odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 57.1% that he hits the over.
- Necas has an implied probability of 41.7% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Necas Stats vs. the Penguins
- The Penguins have conceded 42 goals in total (2.8 per game), which ranks eighth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +11 goal differential ranks seventh-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.