Hawks vs. 76ers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Hawks (6-5) hit the court against the Philadelphia 76ers (8-3) as just 1.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under set at 236.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. 76ers Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: BSSE and NBCS-PH
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks Betting Records & Stats
- Atlanta's 11 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 236.5 points seven times.
- Atlanta has an average total of 237.5 in its games this year, one more point than this matchup's over/under.
- The Hawks have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Atlanta has been favored six times and won three of those games.
- This season, Atlanta has won three of its seven games when favored by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for the Hawks.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hawks vs 76ers Additional Info
|Hawks vs 76ers Injury Report|
|Hawks vs 76ers Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs 76ers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs 76ers Prediction|
|Hawks vs 76ers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs 76ers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hawks vs. 76ers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 236.5||% of Games Over 236.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hawks Insights & Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered one time in five games when playing at home, and it has covered three times in six games on the road.
- The Hawks average 8.1 more points per game (120.3) than the 76ers give up (112.2).
- When Atlanta puts up more than 112.2 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hawks vs. 76ers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hawks vs. 76ers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.