Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-2) are favored by 5.5 points against the Wyoming Cowboys (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPNU. The point total is 151.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Charleston (SC) Betting Records & Stats
- Of Charleston (SC)'s 31 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 151.5 points 12 times.
- Charleston (SC)'s matchups last season had an average of 147.3 points, 4.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Charleston (SC) won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- Charleston (SC) finished with a 25-2 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 92.6% of those games).
- The Cougars had a record of 18-2 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter (90%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, Charleston (SC) has an implied win probability of 71.4%.
Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 151.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 151.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Charleston (SC) Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cougars put up eight more points per game (80.1) than the Cowboys gave up (72.1).
- Charleston (SC) went 16-8 against the spread and 24-2 overall last season when scoring more than 72.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-7-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||2-7-0|
|84.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||74.5|
|79.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.4|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-6-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.