South Carolina Upstate vs. East Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the East Carolina Pirates (2-0) and South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-2) matching up at Minges Coliseum has a projected final score of 80-59 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored East Carolina, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, East Carolina is projected to cover the point spread (13.5) against South Carolina Upstate. The two sides are expected to fall short of the 142.5 over/under.
South Carolina Upstate vs. East Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -13.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): East Carolina -1000, South Carolina Upstate +650
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Carolina Upstate vs. East Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 80, South Carolina Upstate 59
Spread & Total Prediction for South Carolina Upstate vs. East Carolina
- Pick ATS: East Carolina (-13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Carolina Upstate Performance Insights
- Last season South Carolina Upstate put up 68.7 points per game (255th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 69.5 points per contest (156th-ranked).
- With 29.2 rebounds per game, the Spartans were 306th in college basketball. They gave up 32.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 270th in college basketball.
- Last year South Carolina Upstate ranked 289th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.7 per game.
- The Spartans averaged 12.6 turnovers per game (258th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.6 turnovers per contest (62nd-ranked).
- Last season the Spartans drained 6.5 three-pointers per game (274th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.7% (204th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- South Carolina Upstate allowed 6.6 threes per game (100th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 33.4% three-point percentage (149th-ranked).
- South Carolina Upstate took 65% two-pointers and 35% from three-point land last season. Of the team's buckets, 74.1% were two-pointers and 25.9% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.