South Carolina State vs. Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game features the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (0-2) and the South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-2) clashing at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 73-55 victory for heavily favored Coastal Carolina according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 15.
The Bulldogs lost their last outing 61-30 against UNC Greensboro on Saturday.
South Carolina State vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center in Orangeburg, South Carolina
South Carolina State vs. Coastal Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 73, South Carolina State 55
Other MEAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Carolina State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs were outscored by 22.6 points per game last season (posting 46.8 points per game, 360th in college basketball, while allowing 69.4 per contest, 299th in college basketball) and had a -677 scoring differential.
- South Carolina State's offense was more effective in MEAC games last season, putting up 49.7 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 46.8 PPG.
- At home, the Bulldogs averaged 5.4 more points per game last season (50.3) than they did away from home (44.9).
- In home games, South Carolina State surrendered 14.0 fewer points per game (59.9) than away from home (73.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.