Hurricanes vs. Flyers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Carolina Hurricanes (9-6) host the Philadelphia Flyers (7-7-1) at PNC Arena on Wednesday, November 15 at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and Max. The Hurricanes have won four in a row at home.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
|Hurricanes (-225)||Flyers (+185)||6||Hurricanes (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- The Hurricanes have won nine of their 13 games when favored on the moneyline this season (69.2%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter, Carolina has a 3-1 record (winning 75.0% of its games).
- The Hurricanes have a 69.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- In eight of 15 matches this season, Carolina and its opponent have combined to finish above 6 goals.
Hurricanes vs Flyers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Prediction|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Flyers|
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Rankings
|Hurricanes Total (Rank)||Flyers Total (Rank)|
|50 (11th)||Goals||48 (17th)|
|49 (18th)||Goals Allowed||46 (16th)|
|14 (6th)||Power Play Goals||4 (30th)|
|12 (18th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||10 (14th)|
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- Carolina has covered the spread twice in its last 10 games, and is 6-4-0 overall.
- Carolina hit the over in three of its last 10 contests.
- The Hurricanes have had an average of 6.4 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.4 higher than this game's over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hurricanes' goals per game average is 1.5 lower than their season-long average.
- The Hurricanes are ranked 11th in the league with 50 goals this season, an average of 3.3 per contest.
- The Hurricanes are ranked 18th in total goals against, conceding 3.3 goals per game (49 total) in league play.
- Their goal differential (+1) ranks them 17th in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.