Coastal Carolina vs. South Carolina State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center has the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (0-2) squaring off against the South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-2) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 73-55 victory, heavily favoring Coastal Carolina.
The Chanticleers dropped their most recent matchup 88-42 against Duke on Thursday.
Coastal Carolina vs. South Carolina State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center in Orangeburg, South Carolina
Coastal Carolina vs. South Carolina State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 73, South Carolina State 55
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Milwaukee vs UL Monroe
- Appalachian State vs Norfolk State
- Longwood vs JMU
- Georgia Southern vs Jacksonville
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Coastal Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Chanticleers outscored opponents by 1.9 points per game last season (scoring 70 points per game to rank 83rd in college basketball while giving up 68.1 per outing to rank 274th in college basketball) and had a +58 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Coastal Carolina put up 70.7 points per game in Sun Belt play, and 70 overall.
- The Chanticleers scored 75.7 points per game at home last season, and 65.8 away.
- In 2022-23, Coastal Carolina conceded 20.2 fewer points per game at home (57.9) than on the road (78.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.