Wofford vs. North Carolina Central Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Wofford Terriers (2-1) against the North Carolina Central Eagles (0-1) at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-63 in favor of Wofford, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Their last time out, the Terriers won on Saturday 74-49 over UNC Wilmington.
Wofford vs. North Carolina Central Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Wofford vs. North Carolina Central Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wofford 78, North Carolina Central 63
Other SoCon Predictions
- Samford vs Troy
- Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech
- East Tennessee State vs Radford
- Furman vs Charleston Southern
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wofford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Terriers outscored opponents by 4.7 points per game last season (posting 69.7 points per game, 87th in college basketball, and giving up 65.0 per outing, 198th in college basketball) and had a +149 scoring differential.
- Wofford's offense was less effective in SoCon games last season, posting 68.6 points per contest, compared to its season average of 69.7 PPG.
- Offensively the Terriers performed better when playing at home last year, putting up 74.4 points per game, compared to 66.9 per game on the road.
- Defensively Wofford was better in home games last season, ceding 58.6 points per game, compared to 71.1 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.