How to Watch Wisconsin vs. Providence on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Providence Friars (2-0) take on the Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Amica Mutual Pavilion. It starts at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Wisconsin vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Amica Mutual Pavilion in Providence, Rhode Island
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
- Kansas vs Kentucky (TBA ET | January 1)
- Iowa vs Creighton (TBA ET | January 1)
- UC Irvine vs USC (TBA ET | January 1)
Wisconsin Stats Insights
- Last season, the Badgers had a 41.4% shooting percentage from the field, which was 2.7% lower than the 44.1% of shots the Friars' opponents hit.
- In games Wisconsin shot better than 44.1% from the field, it went 9-1 overall.
- The Friars ranked 35th in rebounding in college basketball, the Badgers finished 302nd.
- Last year, the 65.3 points per game the Badgers averaged were 5.7 fewer points than the Friars allowed (71).
- Wisconsin had a 6-2 record last season when putting up more than 71 points.
Providence Stats Insights
- The Friars shot 45.6% from the field, 1.2% higher than the 44.4% the Badgers' opponents shot last season.
- Providence went 16-1 when it shot better than 44.4% from the field.
- The Badgers ranked 317th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Friars ranked 35th.
- The Friars put up 13.7 more points per game last year (77.3) than the Badgers allowed (63.6).
- When Providence gave up fewer than 65.3 points last season, it went 13-0.
Wisconsin Home & Away Comparison
- Wisconsin put up 66.5 points per game at home last year. When playing on the road, it performed better offensively, averaging 67.3 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, the Badgers ceded 60.7 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, they allowed 71.
- When it comes to three-pointers, Wisconsin performed better when playing at home last season, draining 8.5 treys per game with a 37.4% three-point percentage, compared to 7.7 threes per game and a 32.6% three-point percentage on the road.
Providence Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23, Providence scored nine more points per game at home (82.9) than away (73.9).
- The Friars gave up fewer points at home (70.5 per game) than on the road (71.8) last season.
- At home, Providence made 7.1 treys per game last season, 0.9 more than it averaged away (6.2). Providence's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (37%) than away (34.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wisconsin Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Arkansas State||W 105-76||Kohl Center|
|11/10/2023||Tennessee||L 80-70||Kohl Center|
|11/14/2023||@ Providence||-||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|11/17/2023||Robert Morris||-||Kohl Center|
|11/20/2023||Virginia||-||Suncoast Credit Union Arena|
Providence Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Columbia||W 78-59||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|11/11/2023||Milwaukee||W 79-69||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|11/14/2023||Wisconsin||-||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|11/17/2023||Kansas State||-||Baha Mar Convention Center|
|11/24/2023||Lehigh||-||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.