How to Watch the Nuggets vs. Clippers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Los Angeles Clippers (3-6) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (8-2) on November 14, 2023 at Ball Arena.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
Nuggets vs. Clippers Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nuggets Stats Insights
- The Nuggets make 50.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.9 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- In games Denver shoots better than 45.4% from the field, it is 7-1 overall.
- The Nuggets are the 12th best rebounding team in the league, the Clippers rank 20th.
- The 114.8 points per game the Nuggets record are just 3.0 more points than the Clippers allow (111.8).
- When Denver scores more than 111.8 points, it is 5-0.
Clippers Stats Insights
- The Clippers' 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.6 percentage points higher than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 3-4 straight-up record in games it shoots over 44.7% from the field.
- The Clippers are the 20th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets sit at 18th.
- The Clippers average 7.7 more points per game (113.8) than the Nuggets allow their opponents to score (106.1).
- Los Angeles is 3-3 when it scores more than 106.1 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Nuggets have fared better when playing at home this season, scoring 119.8 points per game, compared to 107.3 per game in road games.
- Defensively Denver has been worse in home games this year, giving up 107.5 points per game, compared to 104.0 when playing on the road.
- The Nuggets are averaging 13.0 treys per game with a 38.6% shooting percentage from three-point land in home games, which is 3.0 more threes and 7.6% points better than they're averaging away from home (10.0 threes per game, 31.0% three-point percentage).
Clippers Home & Away Comparison
- The Clippers put up more points per game at home (116.3) than on the road (111.8), and also allow fewer points at home (100.3) than away (121.0).
- In 2023-24 Los Angeles is conceding 20.7 fewer points per game at home (100.3) than on the road (121.0).
- At home the Clippers are averaging 28.5 assists per game, 7.9 more than on the road (20.6).
|Brandon Boston Jr.||Out||Quadricep|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.