NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Seahawks vs. Giants – Week 4
The New York Giants (1-2) will look to upset the Seattle Seahawks (2-1) on Monday, October 2, 2023 at MetLife Stadium. The spread foretells a close game, with the Seahawks favored by 2.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 45.5 points.
Prior to live betting this week's matchup that has the Seahawks squaring off against the Giants, see the article below. We have collected all of the relevant statistics and numbers you need to know for your in-game bets.
Sign up to live bet on the Seahawks-Giants matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Seahawks vs. Giants Quarter-By-Quarter Betting Tips
- In three games this year, the Seahawks have been losing after the first quarter one time and have been tied two times.
- Seattle's offense is averaging 4.3 points in the first quarter this season. On defense, it is giving up 5.7 points on average in the first quarter.
- The Giants have been winning one time, have been behind one time, and have been tied one time at the end of the first quarter this season.
- Looking at scoring in the second quarter, the Seahawks have outscored their opponent in the second quarter in one game and have been outscored in the second quarter in two games.
- Seattle's offense is averaging 6.3 points in the second quarter this season. Defensively, it is surrendering 5.7 points on average in the second quarter.
- In all three games this season, the Giants have been outscored by their opponent in the second quarter.
- In three games this season, the Seahawks have lost the third quarter one time and won two times.
- On offense, Seattle is averaging 6.7 points in the third quarter (sixth-ranked) this year. It is giving up 5.7 points on average in the third quarter (24th-ranked) on defense.
- Regarding third-quarter scoring, the Giants have won the third quarter in two games and have been outscored in the third quarter in one game.
- Looking at fourth-quarter scoring, the Seahawks have won that quarter in one game and have lost that quarter in two games.
- Seattle's offense is averaging 7.3 points in the fourth quarter this season. On the other side of the ball, it is surrendering 14.7 points on average in that quarter.
- Out of three games this season, the Giants have lost the fourth quarter two times and outscored their opponent one time.
Seahawks vs. Giants Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- The Seahawks have been winning after the first half in one game (0-1 in those contests) this season and have been losing after the first half in two games (2-0).
- At the conclusion of the first half, the Giants have been knotted up one time (0-1 in those games). They have been behind two times (1-1) after the first half.
- Looking at second-half scoring, the Seahawks have outscored their opponent in the second half in one game, going 1-0 in those contests, and they have lost the second half in two games (1-1).
- Seattle's offense is averaging 14 points in the second half this season. On defense, it is allowing 20.3 points on average in the second half.
- Regarding scoring in the second half this season, the Giants have won the second half in one game and have been outscored in the second half in two games.
Rep the Seahawks or the Giants with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.