Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 26 the Carolina Panthers' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +30000, make them the fourth-longest shot in the NFL.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- A total of eight Panthers games last season hit the over.
- While Carolina ranked 22nd in total defense with 350.2 yards allowed per game last season, it was slightly less successful on offense, ranking fourth-worst (306.2 yards per game).
- The Panthers went 5-4 at home last year, but they won only two games away from home.
- When favored, Carolina failed to win even once last season (0-4), and as an underdog posted a record of 6-6.
- In the NFC South the Panthers were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 6-6.
Panthers Impact Players
- On the ground, Miles Sanders had 11 touchdowns and 1,269 yards (74.6 per game) last year with the Eagles.
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,871 yards (205.1 per game), completing 66.7% of his throws, with 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 14 games for the Saints.
- Adam Thielen had 70 catches for 716 yards (42.1 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago for the Vikings.
- Chuba Hubbard rushed for 466 yards (33.3 per game) and two touchdowns in 14 games.
- Frankie Luvu registered one interception to go with 111 tackles, 19.0 TFL, seven sacks, and four passes defended in 15 games last year.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+5000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+4000|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.