How to Watch the Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 21
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-1) take on a fellow Sun Belt foe when they host the Georgia State Panthers (3-0) on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at Brooks Stadium.
Coastal Carolina is averaging 419.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks 50th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the Chanticleers rank 96th, allowing 385.7 yards per contest. Georgia State ranks 34th with 462 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 104th with 400.7 total yards ceded per contest on defense.
Here we will go deep into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN.
Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Stadium
Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina Key Statistics
|Georgia State||Coastal Carolina|
|462 (40th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||419.7 (58th)|
|400.7 (99th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||385.7 (93rd)|
|194.3 (33rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||142.7 (82nd)|
|267.7 (42nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||277 (35th)|
|1 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (61st)|
|7 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (5th)|
Georgia State Stats Leaders
- Darren Grainger has thrown for 803 yards (267.7 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 73.4% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 216 yards (72 ypg) on 34 carries with two touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Marcus Carroll, has carried the ball 67 times for 358 yards (119.3 per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Robert Lewis has registered 17 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 347 (115.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 21 times and has four touchdowns.
- Tailique Williams has put up a 203-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught nine passes on 12 targets.
- Jacari Carter's 10 grabs (on 11 targets) have netted him 95 yards (31.7 ypg).
Coastal Carolina Stats Leaders
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 708 yards (236 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 69% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jared Brown, has carried the ball four times for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 187 receiving yards on 17 catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Braydon Bennett has been handed the ball 25 times this year and racked up 90 yards (30 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Sam Pinckney's 244 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 27 times and has totaled 15 catches and two touchdowns.
- Kyre Duplessis' two receptions have turned into 89 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Coastal Carolina or Georgia State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.