Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons right now have +4000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta put together a 9-7-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of seven Falcons games last season went over the point total.
- Atlanta put up 318.6 yards per game offensively last year (24th in NFL), and it allowed 362.1 yards per game (27th) on the other side of the ball.
- Last year the Falcons won only one game on the road and had a 6-3 record at home.
- As the underdog, Atlanta went 3-9 last season. As favorites, however, went unbeaten (4-0).
- The Falcons won just twice in the NFC South (2-4) and went 6-6 in the NFC as a whole.
Falcons Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Tyler Allgeier rushed for 1,035 yards (64.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In addition, Allgeier had 16 receptions for 139 yards and one touchdown.
- Cordarrelle Patterson rushed for 695 yards (53.5 per game) and eight touchdowns in 13 games.
- In nine games with the Commanders a season ago, Taylor Heinicke passed for 1,859 yards (206.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.2%.
- In the passing game, Drake London scored four TDs, catching 72 balls for 866 yards (50.9 per game).
- On defense last year, Richie Grant helped lead the charge with two interceptions to go with 122 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
|Cordarrelle Patterson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tyler Allgeier Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Desmond Ridder MVP Odds|
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+25000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||-||+2500|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+2500|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.