Dream vs. Wings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 - September 19
The Dallas Wings will host the Atlanta Dream in Game 2 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dream vs. Wings Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Wings (-6.5)
- Over/Under: 170.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Dream vs. Wings Score Prediction
Prediction: Wings 89 Dream 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Dream vs. Wings
- Pick ATS: Wings (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (170.5)
Dream vs. Wings Spread & Total Insights
- This season, Atlanta has won eight out of the 23 games, or 34.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Dream have a record of 2-7 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +220 on the moneyline.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 19 times in 40 games.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Dream are 4-6 against the spread.
- There have been 17 Atlanta games (out of 40) that went over the total this season.
- Dream games this season have had an average of 166.5 points, 4.0 fewer points than this game's total.
Dream Performance Insights
- The Dream are fifth in the league in points scored (82.5 per game) and seventh in points allowed (84).
- Atlanta is the third-best squad in the WNBA in rebounds per game (36.1) but third-worst in rebounds conceded (35.6).
- In terms of turnovers, the Dream are ninth in the league in committing them (13.6 per game). They are seventh in forcing them (13 per game).
- Beyond the arc, the Dream are worst in the WNBA in 3-pointers made per game (6.4). They are ranked seventh in 3-point percentage at 33.6%.
- The Dream are the third-best squad in the league in 3-pointers conceded (7.2 per game) and third-best in 3-point percentage defensively (33.3%).
- Atlanta attempts 72.1% percent of its shots from inside the arc, and 27.9% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 78.1% of Atlanta's buckets are 2-pointers, and 21.9% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.