Panthers vs. Saints Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The New Orleans Saints (1-0) are listed as 3-point favorites when they visit the Carolina Panthers (0-1) in an NFC South matchup on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Bank of America Stadium. The contest's point total is listed at 39.5.
Before the Saints meet the Panthers, prepare for the matchup by taking a look at their recent betting trends and insights. The recent betting trends and insights for the Panthers can be found below before they face the Saints.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Panthers vs. Saints Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||New Orleans Moneyline||Carolina Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Saints (-3)||39.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Saints (-3)||39.5||-164||+138||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
Carolina vs. New Orleans Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Panthers vs. Saints Betting Insights
- Carolina had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- The Panthers were an underdog by 3 points or more nine times last year, and covered the spread in five of those games.
- In 17 Carolina games last season, eight of them hit the over.
- New Orleans was 6-10-0 against the spread last year.
- The Saints had one win ATS (1-3) as a 3-point favorite or greater last season.
- Out of 17 New Orleans games last year, six went over the total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.