Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Falcons vs. Packers Game – Week 2
The Green Bay Packers (1-0) visit the Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023, and best bets information is available.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Falcons vs. Packers? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Falcons vs. Packers?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Green Bay 28 - Atlanta 18
- Looking at this matchup's moneyline, the Falcons' implied win probability is 60.8%.
- The Falcons were the moneyline favorite five total times last season. They went 4-1 in those games.
- Atlanta won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter.
- Last season, the Packers won three out of the six games in which they were the underdog.
- Green Bay had a record of 2-2 when it was set as an underdog of +130 or more by sportsbooks last season.
Who will win? The Falcons or Packers? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Green Bay (+3)
- The Falcons' record against the spread last season was 9-8-0.
- As a 3-point or greater favorite, Atlanta had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- Packers posted a 8-9-0 record against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or more, Green Bay went 3-1 last year.
Parlay your bets together on the Falcons vs. Packers matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (40)
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.3 more points per game (43.3) a season ago than this game's total of 40 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 4.5 more points per game last season (44.5) than this game's total of 40 points.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Falcons games.
- In Packers games last season, combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Desmond Ridder Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs|
Luke Musgrave Receptions (Our pick: 3.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.