How to Watch the Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) take on the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-0) at Camp Randall Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Wisconsin is totaling 435.5 yards per game on offense (48th in the FBS), and rank 56th defensively, yielding 324 yards allowed per game. Georgia Southern's defense ranks 47th in the FBS with 17.5 points given up per game, but it has been bolstered by its offense, which ranks 21st-best by piling up 41.5 points per contest.
We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this game on BTN.
Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Virginia vs Maryland
Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin Key Statistics
|467.5 (45th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||435.5 (63rd)|
|344.5 (59th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324 (49th)|
|159 (69th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||202 (34th)|
|308.5 (21st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||233.5 (70th)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|4 (32nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (121st)|
Georgia Southern Stats Leaders
- Davis Brin has compiled 562 yards on 77.4% passing while tossing four touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Jalen White is his team's leading rusher with 30 carries for 165 yards, or 82.5 per game. He's found the end zone two times on the ground, as well.
- OJ Arnold has run for 100 yards across 12 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He's chipped in with three catches for 34 yards.
- Derwin Burgess Jr. leads his team with 151 receiving yards on 14 catches with two touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood has collected 115 receiving yards (57.5 yards per game) and one touchdown on 13 receptions.
- Anthony Queeley's 12 targets have resulted in nine receptions for 89 yards and one touchdown.
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has thrown for 467 yards (233.5 ypg) to lead Wisconsin, completing 69% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 23 rushing yards on 15 carries.
- Chez Mellusi has racked up 206 yards on 25 carries while finding paydirt three times.
- This season, Braelon Allen has carried the ball 24 times for 161 yards (80.5 per game) and two touchdowns, while also racking up 37 yards through the air.
- Will Pauling's team-high 133 yards as a receiver have come on 10 catches (out of 12 targets).
- Chimere Dike has hauled in five passes while averaging 52 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Bryson Green's six catches have yielded 77 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wisconsin or Georgia Southern gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.