Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) are a heavy 20.5-point favorite heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-0). The game has an over/under of 65.
On offense, Wisconsin ranks 49th in the FBS with 435.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 57th in total defense (324 yards allowed per contest). In terms of total offense, Georgia Southern ranks 29th in the FBS (467.5 total yards per game) and 67th defensively (344.5 total yards allowed per contest).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- James Madison vs Troy
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- James Madison vs Troy
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Louisiana vs UAB
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
Georgia Southern Betting Records & Stats
Georgia Southern Stats Leaders
- In addition to his 4,248 passing yards and 61.4% completion percentage last season, Kyle Vantrease connected on 27 touchdowns against 16 interceptions.
- In addition to the stats he generated in the passing game, Vantrease contributed 34 rushing yards and three touchdowns.
- As a runner, Jalen White generated 915 yards on the ground with 10 touchdowns.
- As a pass-catcher, White totaled 22 receptions (on 30 targets) for 217 yards and one touchdown.
- Last season Derwin Burgess Jr. reeled in 58 balls on 102 targets for 717 yards and seven touchdowns.
- As a key cog in the passing game, Khaleb Hood compiled 921 receiving yards and three touchdowns on 86 catches.
- Anthony Wilson was on the field for 13 games, posting 1.5 sacks to go with two TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception.
- Justin Ellis accumulated 4.5 sacks to go along with four TFL and 24 tackles in 13 games.
- Khadry Jackson registered one interception to go along with 31 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- A significant contributor on defense, Marques Watson-Trent had 32 tackles, one sack, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.