How to Watch the Braves vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
Spencer Strider takes the mound for the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday at Citizens Bank Park against Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET in this final game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Braves vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 281 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, racking up 553 extra-base hits.
- The Braves' .275 batting average leads MLB.
- Atlanta scores the most runs in baseball (848 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Braves have a league-best .344 on-base percentage.
- The Braves strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-best mark in baseball.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Atlanta's pitching staff ranks first in the majors.
- Atlanta's 3.96 team ERA ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.274).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Strider (16-5) takes the mound for the Braves in his 29th start of the season. He's put together a 3.89 ERA in 162 2/3 innings pitched, with 250 strikeouts.
- The right-hander's last time out came on Wednesday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went 2 2/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Strider is trying to secure his 17th quality start of the season.
- Strider will try to secure his 26th outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 5.8 innings per appearance.
- In six of his appearances this season he did not give up an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Pirates||L 8-4||Home||Dylan Dodd||Johan Oviedo|
|9/10/2023||Pirates||W 5-2||Home||Allan Winans||Luis Ortiz|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||W 10-8||Away||Charlie Morton||Taijuan Walker|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||L 7-5||Away||Kyle Wright||Michael Lorenzen|
|9/12/2023||Phillies||W 7-6||Away||Max Fried||Zack Wheeler|
|9/13/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/15/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Bryce Elder||Johnny Cueto|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Michael Lorenzen|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Max Fried||Cristopher Sanchez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.