Caroline Garcia 2023 San Diego Open Odds
As play in the San Diego Open nears an end, a quarterfinal is coming up for Caroline Garcia against Danielle Collins. Garcia has the fourth-best odds to win (+650) at Barnes Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Garcia at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Garcia's Next Match
After getting past Sloane Stephens 6-3, 3-6, 6-1, Garcia will play Collins in the quarterfinals on Thursday, September 14 at 4:00 PM ET.
Garcia has current moneyline odds of +145 to win her next match against Collins. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Garcia? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Garcia beat No. 36-ranked Stephens 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 on Wednesday to make the .
- Through 24 tournaments over the past year, Garcia has won one title, and her overall record is 32-24.
- Garcia is 22-17 on hard courts over the past year, with one tournament victory.
- Through 56 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Garcia has played 23.8 games per match. She won 52.1% of them.
- On hard courts, Garcia has played 39 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 23.8 games per match while winning 52.2% of games.
- Garcia, over the past year, has won 78.8% of her service games and 24.5% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Garcia, over the past 12 months, has been victorious in 78.6% of her service games and 24.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.