Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and Eddie Rosario will hit the field against the Washington Nationals and Joey Meneses on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, at Truist Park.
The favored Braves have -190 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +155. A 9.5-run total is set in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have a record of 1-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite 53 total times this season. They've finished 33-20 in those games.
- Atlanta has gone 14-4 (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 65.5%.
- Atlanta has played in 63 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-26-3).
- The Braves have gone 4-5-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.