Nuggets vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - NBA Finals Game 3
The Denver Nuggets are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Wednesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The series is tied 1-1.
Nuggets vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 112 - Nuggets 111
Nuggets vs Heat Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Heat Player Props|
|Nuggets vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Heat|
|Nuggets vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Heat Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Heat Players to Watch|
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 3.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Heat (30-48-4 ATS) have covered the spread 53.7% of the time, 17.1% less often than the Nuggets (44-36-2) this season.
- As a 3.5-point favorite or more in 2022-23, Denver is 28-22-1 against the spread compared to the 7-8 ATS record Miami puts up as a 3.5-point underdog.
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2022-23, Denver does it in fewer games (45.1% of the time) than Miami (48.8%).
- The Nuggets have a .705 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (43-18) this season while the Heat have a .333 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (8-16).
Nuggets Performance Insights
- On offense, Denver is putting up 115.8 points per game (12th-ranked in league). It is giving up 112.5 points per contest on defense (eighth-ranked).
- With 28.9 dimes per game, the Nuggets rank second-best in the league in the category.
- The Nuggets rank fourth-best in the NBA with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.9%. They rank 18th in the league by draining 11.8 threes per contest.
- Denver has taken 63.9% two-pointers and 36.1% threes this year. Of the team's baskets, 72.9% are two-pointers and 27.1% are three-pointers.
Heat Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Miami is worst in the league offensively (109.5 points scored per game) but second-best on defense (109.8 points conceded).
- The Heat are 25th in the NBA in assists (23.8 per game) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Heat are 16th in the NBA in 3-point makes (12 per game) and fourth-worst in 3-point percentage (34.4%).
- In 2022-23, Miami has attempted 40.8% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 59.2% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 30.5% of Miami's baskets have been 3-pointers, and 69.5% have been 2-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.