Orlando Arcia Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 6
Orlando Arcia -- with a slugging percentage of .278 in his past 10 games, including zero homers) -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the New York Mets, with Carlos Carrasco on the hill, on June 6 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Diamondbacks.
Orlando Arcia Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Carlos Carrasco
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Orlando Arcia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Orlando Arcia At The Plate
- Arcia is batting .303 with seven doubles, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Arcia has gotten a hit in 25 of 38 games this year (65.8%), with at least two hits on 11 occasions (28.9%).
- He has homered in 10.5% of his games this year, and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Arcia has picked up an RBI in 26.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 7.9% of his games.
- He has scored at least once 14 times this year (36.8%), including five games with multiple runs (13.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Orlando Arcia Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (72.2%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (22.2%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (38.9%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (16.7%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (27.8%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Mets have a 4.49 team ERA that ranks 21st across all league pitching staffs.
- The Mets rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (80 total, 1.3 per game).
- Carrasco makes the start for the Mets, his seventh of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.74 ERA and 19 strikeouts through 31 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up six hits.
- The 36-year-old has a 5.74 ERA and 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season, while giving up a batting average of .248 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.