Michael Harris II Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 6
On Tuesday, Michael Harris II (.167 batting average in his past 10 games, with a home run, three walks and three RBI) and the Atlanta Braves face the New York Mets, whose starting pitcher will be Carlos Carrasco. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Diamondbacks.
Michael Harris II Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Carlos Carrasco
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael Harris II? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Michael Harris II At The Plate
- Harris II has four doubles, two home runs and 11 walks while hitting .168.
- This year, Harris II has recorded at least one hit in 18 of 37 games (48.6%), and had multiple hits twice.
- He has hit a long ball in two of 37 games played this season, and in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- In six games this year (16.2%), Harris II has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 10 of 37 games (27.0%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Michael Harris II Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (56.5%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (34.8%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.0%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Mets' 4.49 team ERA ranks 21st across all league pitching staffs.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (80 total, 1.3 per game).
- Carrasco makes the start for the Mets, his seventh of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.74 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 31 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander went six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- In six games this season, the 36-year-old has a 5.74 ERA and 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .248 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.