Sebastian Korda 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Sebastian Korda in the round of 64 against Sebastian Ofner. Korda's odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +20000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Korda at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Korda's Next Match
Korda will meet Ofner in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, after defeating Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 in the round of 128.
Korda is currently listed at -175 to win his next matchup against Ofner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sebastian Korda Grand Slam Odds
- US Open odds to win: +1800
- French Open odds to win: +20000
Want to bet on Korda? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Korda beat No. 59-ranked McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 on Sunday to make the .
- Korda has not won any of his 15 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 26-15.
- Korda is 0-2 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Through 41 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Korda has played 25.5 games per match. He won 53.3% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Korda has played two matches on clay, and 23.5 games per match.
- Korda has won 25.4% of his return games and 81.5% of his service games over the past year.
- Korda has been victorious in 60.0% of his service games on clay over the past year and 22.7% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.