Andrey Rublev 2023 French Open Odds
Andrey Rublev is in the French Open round of 32 versus Lorenzo Sonego. Rublev's odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +3300.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rublev at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
In the round of 32 on Friday, June 2 (at 6:15 AM ET), Rublev will meet Sonego, after defeating Corentin Moutet 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 in the previous round.
Rublev is currently listed at -350 to win his next match against Sonego. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Andrey Rublev Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Rublev beat Moutet 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 64.
- Rublev has won two of his 24 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 47-23.
- Rublev is 15-5 on clay over the past 12 months, with one tournament victory.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Rublev has played 70 matches and 24.5 games per match.
- In his 20 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Rublev has averaged 23.1 games.
- Rublev has won 24.5% of his return games and 82.9% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Rublev has been victorious in 79.2% of his service games and 32.1% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.