Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (32-22) are currently +500 to win the World Series, the best odds in MLB.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
In the NL East, the Braves are in first place, 4.0 games ahead of the Marlins.
|3||New York Mets||5|
Braves Team Stats
- The 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks third in MLB.
- Atlanta has a 3.76 team ERA that ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves are 18-4 this season in games when they hit two or more long balls.
- Atlanta has won each of its 12 games this season when collecting at least five extra-base hits.
- The Braves have gone 16-11 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 20-5 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+100||-||-||.327/.408/.561 11 HR 30 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3000||-||-||.291/.404/.563 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.238/.362/.550 17 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.271/.339/.467 10 HR 28 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.255/.299/.462 10 HR 34 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.175/.259/.272 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.224/.306/.483 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.317/.339/.433 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||1-2 5.33 ERA 7.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr., the club's best hitter this year, is batting .327 with a .408 OBP, 11 home runs, 48 runs scored, and 30 RBI, also including 22 stolen bases.
- This season, Matt Olson has a .238/.362/.550 slash line, with 17 homers, 42 RBI, 44 runs scored, and a 15.6% walk rate. In addition, he has recorded one steal.
- At the plate, Sean Murphy has been one of the team's better hitters, delivering a .291/.404/.563 triple slash with 10 doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 38 RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has a .255 batting average this year to go along with a .299 OBP, 10 home runs, 22 runs scored and 34 RBI, also including one stolen base.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.