A chance at a national title is on the line as the UConn Huskies (29-8) and Miami Hurricanes (29-7) hit the court in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday at 8:49 PM at NRG Stadium (airing on CBS). Bookmakers have installed UConn as 5.5-point favorites to advance to the championship game. The matchup's point total is set at 149.5.
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 8:49 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UConn vs Miami (FL) Betting Records & Stats
- The Huskies are 22-9-0 against the spread this season.
- UConn has a record of 15-3, a 83.3% win rate, when it's favored by -250 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for the Huskies.
- Miami (FL) is 18-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Hurricanes have not lost in three games this year when given odds of +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- Miami (FL) has an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 149.5
||% of Games Over 149.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional UConn vs Miami (FL) Insights & Trends
- UConn is 9-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Huskies have hit the over four times.
- Miami (FL) has a 6-3 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall over its past 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Hurricanes have gone over the total six times.
- The Huskies put up 78.8 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 71.9 the Hurricanes give up.
- When UConn scores more than 71.9 points, it is 13-6 against the spread and 18-4 overall.
- The Hurricanes' 79.6 points per game are 15.2 more points than the 64.4 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Miami (FL) has put together a 14-9 ATS record and a 24-6 overall record in games it scores more than 64.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.