The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Peter Malnati
Peter Malnati is in 55th place, with a score of +1, after the third round of the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
Looking to bet on Peter Malnati at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Peter Malnati Insights
- Over his last 12 rounds, Malnati has shot under par four times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his most recent 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Malnati has finished with a score within five shots of the day's best in three of his last 12 rounds.
- Malnati has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut once.
- In his past five tournaments, Malnati has posted a score better than average in one of them.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- Malnati has one top-20 finish in his past seven appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 35th.
- Malnati made the cut in four of his past seven entries in this event.
- Malnati finished 41st in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2022).
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards in the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set for 7,438 yards.
- Golfers at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) have averaged a score of -2 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- Malnati will take to the 7,438-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards in the past year.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -5. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of -2.
Malnati's Last Time Out
- Malnati was above average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of the field.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship was poor, putting him in the 31st percentile of the field.
- Malnati shot better than only 9% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.75.
- Malnati recorded a birdie or better on one of 10 par-3s at the Valspar Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3s at the Valspar Championship, Malnati did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 3.4).
- Malnati carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 3.3 on the 18 par-4s at the Valspar Championship.
- In that last tournament, Malnati's performance on the 18 par-4s included a bogey or worse four times (the field's average was worse, at six).
- Malnati finished the Valspar Championship with a birdie or better on two of eight par-5s, less than the field's average, 4.3.
- On the eight par-5s at the Valspar Championship, Malnati had two bogeys or worse, more than the field average of 1.3.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Malnati Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Malnati's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.