UConn vs. Iona: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 4 UConn Huskies (25-8) and the No. 13 Iona Gaels (27-7) meet on Friday for a spot in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. The first-round matchup tips off at 4:30 PM.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the UConn vs. Iona matchup.
UConn vs. Iona Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
UConn vs. Iona Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UConn Moneyline||Iona Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UConn (-9.5)||141.5||-450||+340||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||UConn (-9.5)||141.5||-460||+370||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||UConn (-10)||143.5||-500||+375||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
UConn vs. Iona Betting Trends
- UConn has put together a 21-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In the Huskies' 31 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 18 times.
- Iona has won 16 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 10 times.
- In the Gaels' 26 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
UConn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1600
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1600), UConn is ninth-best in college basketball. It is two spots below that, 11th-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Huskies' national championship odds have jumped from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +1600, the 56th-biggest change among all teams.
- Based on its moneyline odds, UConn has a 5.9% chance of winning the national championship.
Iona Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +100000
- Iona's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.1%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.