Children treated for carbon monoxide exposure at GA daycare

By  | 

Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019

ATLANTA (AP) — Authorities in Georgia say several children at a daycare center are being treated for exposure to carbon monoxide.

Atlanta Fire Department spokesman Sgt. Cortez Stafford told news outlets that at least three children were being treated for exposure to carbon monoxide Monday. The symptoms suffered by the children at Village Learning Center in southwest Atlanta were not life-threatening.

Stafford says four other children left the facility with their parents but were asked to return for an evaluation.

The investigation is ongoing.

Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.