Tuesday, August 4, 2015
AIKEN COUNTY , S.C. (WRDW) -- Information on where and when to register for Aiken County High School and transportation.
Each year, students are required to register for the upcoming school year. The requested dates for registration of high school students at their respective schools are listed below. Arrangements to register on an alternative date may be made by contacting the school directly.
Returning students must provide two proofs of residency (water or power bill and a current lease, mortgage statement or property tax receipt in the parent/guardians name). This includes students attending the school on special permission through “Transfer”/ “Hardship.” Students new to the District must also provide an official birth certificate and immunization/shot record.
Note: Transportation/School Bus Registration will be held separately from School Registration. Transportation Registration information is also below.
Aiken High School: Monday, August 10, 9:00 a.m.-noon (12th grade students) and 1:00-4:00 p.m. (9th grade students); Wednesday, August 12, noon-6:00 p.m. (Regular Registration). 449 Rutland Ave., Aiken, 29801. (803) 641-2500.
Midland Valley High School: Wednesday, August 12, noon-6:00 p.m. (10th, 11th and 12th grade students) and Friday, August 14, 8:00 a.m.-noon (9th grade students). 227 Mustang Drive, Graniteville, 29829. (803) 593-7100.
North Augusta High School: Tuesday, August 4, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (9th & 12th Grade Students) and Wednesday, August 5, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (10th and 11th Grade Students). 2000 Knobcone Ave., North Augusta, 29841. (803) 442-6100.
Ridge Spring-Monetta Middle/High School: Wednesday, August 12, noon-6:00 p.m. 10 JP Kneece Drive, Monetta, 29105. (803) 685-2100.
Silver Bluff High School: Tuesday, August 4, noon-3:00 p.m. (9th grade only) and Wednesday, August 12, noon-6:00 p.m. (10th-12th grade). 64 Desoto Drive, Aiken, 29803. (803) 652-8100.
South Aiken High School: Wednesday, August 12, noon-6:00 p.m. 232 East Pine Log Road, Aiken, 29803. (803) 641-2600.
Wagener-Salley High School: Tuesday, August 4, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. 272 Main Street South, Wagener, 29164. (803) 564-1100.
All students must be pre-registered to receive transportation services for the 2015-2016 school year. Registration for Transportation/School Bus Services may be made online by visiting the District’s website, www.acps.schoolfusion.net, and completing the Registration Form located under the “Transportation Tab.” Student(s) may also register in person at the students’ designated Area Transportation Office on Wednesday, July 29, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. or Thursday, July 30, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
For additional information regarding school bus transportation services, please call (803) 593-7201 or visit the District’s website.
- Special Needs Transportation Registration will be held at the District’s Transportation Office, 2457 Jefferson Davis, Hwy., Warrenville, 29851. (803) 593-7130.
- Area 1 High Schools (Aiken High School & South Aiken High School) will register for transportation at the Area 1 Transportation Office located behind Aiken High School, 449 Rutland Drive, Aiken, 29801. (803) 641-2507.
- Area 2 High Schools (North Augusta High School) will register for transportation at the Area 2 Transportation Office located behind Mossy Creek Elementary School, 421 West Five Notch Road, North Augusta, 29841. (803) 442-6106.
- Area 3 High Schools (Midland Valley High School) will register for transportation at the Area 3 Transportation Office located at Midland Valley High School, 227 Mustang Drive, Graniteville, 29829. (803) 593-7103.
- Area 4 High Schools (Ridge Spring-Monetta High School and Wagener-Salley High School) will register for transportation at the Area 4 Transportation Offices located at Busbee Elementary, 10 AL Corbett Circle, Wagener, 29164, (803) 564-1103, and Ridge Spring-Monetta Elementary, 422 Hazzard Circle, Ridge Spring, 29129. (803) 685-2103.
- Area 5 High Schools (Silver Bluff High School) will register at the Area 5 Transportation Office located at Silver Bluff High School, 64 DeSoto Drive, Aiken, 29803. (803) 652-8102.