Skateland of Augusta opened in September of 2007 as a newly renovated skating center with a beautiful maple floor and a state-of-the-art sound system in a secure, flagrantly environment. Many more amenities have been added since then as Skateland has grown, and more are still to come!
Visit the Skateland Photo Gallery for more images of the fun we have waiting for you!
- Maple skating floor, refinished with two coats of new roll-on in Sept. 2011.
- Carpet on the floor and walls around the skate area.
- Clean white paint on all concrete walls.
- Quad skates and new speed skates available for rental (House skates are free with paid admission, speed skates are $4 extra.)
- A state of the art sound system with 18 surround speakers.
- 14 disco balls with colored lights.
- 13x10' projected screen.
- In-house live video.
- 43" flat-screen TV in the snackbar (with DirectTV and 4 ESPN channels- take the kids out to skate without missing the big game!)
- Coke products in the vending machines.
- Lots of picnic tables in the snack area.
- Safety fire extinguishers.
- Great Air conditioning.
- Lockers now available- secure your valuables for just 25 cents!
- Large outdoor sign.
- Parking lot with 128 vehicle spaces.
There is no better place to celebrate a birthday than at Skateland of Augusta.
That's because it's incredibly fun for the kids and incredibly easy for the parents.
Kids tell us their birthday party at Skateland was the best they ever had! Parents
love it too because we take care of everything but the cake.
Parties can be scheduled for:
- Saturday mornings, afternoons, and nights
- Sunday afternoons and nights
- Some evenings (contact Skateland of Augusta)
Private party times are also available; for details, click here.
- Saturday mornings 12:00 - 12:45 pm
- Each skater costs $3 and this includes the skates for the lesson
- Lessons are for all ages
- You do not have to commit to a specific number of lessons. It is strictly pay as you go.
- $10 per half hour
- Contact Kathy at 706-796-4048