Storm damage reports across the CSRA
Published: Jun. 20, 2019 at 5:23 PM EDT
Thursday, June 20, 2019
(WRDW/WAGT) -- The following issues have been reported from Thursday afternoon's storms:
- Traffic lights out at Fury's Ferry and Baston Road
- Traffic lights out at Fury's Ferry & Riverwatch Parkway
- Pleasant Home & Crane Ferry
- Tree in the roadway West Five Notch at Greensbriar
- Tree down at W. Milledgeville & N. Bell Street
- Tree down at W. Hampton Dr.
- Tree down at Pauline St.
- Tree down at Louisville Rd. & Heggis Ridge
- Tree down at Old Louisville Rd. & Old Augusta Rd.
- Tree on power line on Highway 25 in Edgefield County near Urban Outfitters
- Road closed, power lines down at Edgefield Highway from Old Graniteville Highway to Old Friar Road
Copyright 2019 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.