Tuesday, May 30, 2017
AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- Ronnie Young is the winner of the South Carolina District 84 seat .
AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The polls are now closed on a special election to fill the South Carolina District 84 seat formerly occupied by Chris Corley.
Stay tuned to News 12 NBC 26 for the latest election results.
AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The special election to fill the South Carolina District 84 seat formerly occupied by Chris Corley is being held today.
All polling locations are open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. You can find a complete list of polling locations as well as how to find your exact polling place below.
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The State House of Representatives District 84 Republican Primary results are in.
Ronnie Young is the winner with 848 votes. He beat out Jeff Waters who received 165 votes.
Jennifer Lariscey will run unopposed in the Democratic primary. S. Lance Weaver will run as a Constitution Party candidate. Both Lariscey and Weaver will be on the ballot in the special election on May 30, 2017.
AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) – The Republican primary to fill the South Carolina District 84 seat formerly occupied by Chris Corley will be held Tuesday.
According to the 2010 census, a total of 36,703 make up South Carolina’s 84th house district, which is situated in western Aiken County.
The candidates running for your vote today in the Republican primary are Jeff Waters and Ronnie Young. Jennifer Lariscey will run unopposed in the Democratic primary. S. Lance Weaver will run as a Constitution Party candidate. Both Lariscey and Weaver will be on the ballot in the special election on May 30, 2017.
Members of the SC House of Representatives serve two-year terms and are not subject to term limits. Corley resigned back in 2016 after being indicted on criminal domestic violence and weapons charges.
Where do I go to vote?
Click here to go to SCVotes.org and find election information.
- American Legion Post 232: 6070 Broadcast Drive
- GVW Fire Department Station 3: 1284 Ascauga Lake Road
- Mims Grove Baptist Church: 843 Ridge Road
- Mt. Transfiguration Baptist Church: 350 Blanchard Road
- Silver Bluff High School: 64 Desoto Drive
- St. Augustine of Canterbury Episcopal Church: 1630 Silver Bluff Road
- Beech Island Fire Department: 1565 Sand Bar Ferry Road
- Clearwater Elementary School: 4552 Augusta Road
- New Beginning Ministries: 317 Williston Road
- Aiken County Career Center: 2455 Jefferson Davis Highway
- Burnettown Municipal Building: 3187 Augusta Road
- First Baptist Church Warrenville: 1012 Aiken Boulevard
- L-B-C Middle School: 29 Lions Trail
- Pine Forest Baptist Church Annex: 2827 Pine Log Road
- Byrd Adult Learning Center: 1 Willis Road
- Midland Valley Church of the Nazarene: 3526 Jefferson Davis Highway
- First Baptist Church Gloverville: 2212 Augusta Road
- Jackson Town Hall: 106 Main Street
- Langley Community Center: 2724 Augusta Road
- New Ellenton Middle School: 814 Main Street
- Belvedere United Methodist Church: 202 Rhomboid Street