Monday, April 29, 2019
NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- North Augusta voters can cast their ballot for City Council Tuesday throughout the day.
Polls open at 7:00 a.m. and remain open until 7:00 p.m. at citizens' normal polling places.
The City IT Department is providing technical assistance to display results on a large screen from each precinct as they come in. That's being shown at the Municipal Building and it is a public event to which any interested persons may attend.
Bob Brooks, Kevin Toole, and Eric Presnell advanced to the general election after a Feb. 12th vote. They're all running with the Republican Party.
Dave Leverett, Elizabeth Jones, and Stetson Corbitt are running with the new "Constitution Party", which was created before this election.
There are just three seats available.
- Fox Creek 58, Fox Creek 73, North Augusta 68, Edgefield 007- Grace Fellowship Church, 507 W. Five Notch Road
- North Augusta 26, North Augusta 80 - Fairview Presbyterian Church, 1101 Carolina Avenue
- Carolina Heights 10, North Augusta 25 - North Augusta Community Center, 495 Brookside Drive
- Belvedere 9, Belvedere 62 - Belvedere First Baptist Church, 421 Edgefield Road
- Misty Lake 45, Ascauga Lake 63, Ascauga Lake 84 - Mims Grove Baptist Church, 843 Ridge Road
- North Augusta 28, North Augusta 29, North Augusta 55, North Augusta 67 - Riverview Park Activity Center, 100 Riverview Park Drive
- North Augusta 27 - North Augusta High School, 2000 Knobcone Avenue
- Belvedere 44 - Belvedere United Methodist Church, 202 Rhomboid Place
- North Augusta 54 - North Augusta Middle School, 725 Old Edgefield Road
- Absentee - Aiken County Registration & Elections Commission, Aiken County 1930 University Parkway, Suite 1200. Aiken
9:00 am. to 5:00 p.m. (803-642-2028)
- Absentee — Edgefield County Voter Registration
Edgefield County 129 Courthouse Square, Edgefield
9:00 am, to 5:00 p.m. (803-637-4072)