Advertisement

Hancock man dies in accidental fire in mobile home

(WSAZ)
Published: Apr. 2, 2017 at 3:14 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Sunday, April 2, 2017

HANCOCK COUNTY, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- A Hancock County man is dead after a fire in a mobile home early Sunday morning.

Investigators say Natavious Watson, 21, died in the fire. It happened around 5:23 a.m. at 2120 Hay Barn Lane in Sparta, Ga. The fire destroyed the home.

Investigators with the Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner ruled the fire accidental. They say the fire started in the kitchen area of the home. There was not a working smoke alarm.

Sparta Police and the Sparta Fire Department helped with the investigation.