These Augusta vaccination clinics can earn you a reward
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - The city of Augusta is hosting two citywide drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinics in October and November in addition to several others, all of which can qualify participants for a $100 gift card through the city’s COVID-19 shot incentive program.
The first drive-thru clinic will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday at the James Brown Arena. Another will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Augusta Mall.
These other mobile vaccination clinics are also planned:
- Oct. 28 from 4-6 p.m. at the Augusta Aquatic Center, 3157 Damascus Road
- Nov. 4 from 4-6 p.m. at the Warren Road Community Center, 300 Warren Road
- Nov. 6 from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. at the Robert Howard Community Center, 103 Diamond Lakes Way
- Dec. 2 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Jamestown Community Center and Park, 3647 Karleen Road
- Dec. 4 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Carrie J. Mays Family Life Center, 1014 11th Ave.
First, second and booster shots will be available at these clinics, but the brand of vaccine will vary by location.
Richmond County residents who become fully vaccinated at any of these events qualify to receive the city’s $100 incentive in the form of a gift card.
Since the Aug. approval of the incentive program, 11,000 have been fully vaccinated. From Aug. 20 to Oct. 20, Richmond County has gone from a 33% fully vaccinated rate to 39%.
Copyright 2021 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.