Rep. Rick Allen’s staff to hold in-person office hours
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - The staff of U.S. Rep. Rick W. Allen, R-Augusta, will be holding office hours this month for constituents to receive one-on-one personal assistance.
There will be no formal presentation nor will Allen be in attendance.
Here are the local office hours:
- Burke County: June 10 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. in the County Commission Boardroom, Burke County Courthouse, 111 E. Sixth St., Waynesboro
- Columbia County: June 10th from 1-3 p.m., Grovetown City Hall, 103 Old Wrightsboro Road
- Screven County: June 10 from 2:45-4:15 p.m. at the Screven County Courthouse, Commission Boardroom, 216 Mims Road, Sylvania
- Jenkins County: June 17 from 9:30-11 a.m. at Millen City Hall, 919 College Ave., Millen
- Emanuel County: June 17 from 12:30-2:30 p.m. at the Swainsboro-Emanuel County Chamber of Commerce, 102 S. Main St., Swainsboro
Copyright 2021 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.