COVID-19 vaccine: Where you can get a shot in 2-state region
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - As the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be distributed, many are beginning to wonder where they’ll be able to receive it. Anyone age 16 and over can be vaccinated, although not all brands are approved for people under 18.
Public testing locations
- Richmond County Health Department, 1916 North Leg Road, Augusta: Monday through Friday, including Jan. 17; 8 a.m. to noon. Register at ecphd.com/covidtesting.
- Augusta University Medical Center, 524 15th St., Augusta: Monday through Saturday except Jan. 17; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register at https://ecphd.com/aumc-covidtesting.
- Emanuel County Medical, 532 W. Church St., Swainsboro: Monday, Wednesday and Friday including Jan. 17, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Register at https://honumg.info/LTSGA014
- Screven County Health Department, 416 Pine St., Sylvania: Tuesdays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Register at https://honumg.info/LTSGA033.
- Effective Sept. 26, every blood donor at Shepeard Community Blood Center is being screened for COVID-19 antibodies. Donors will be notified if they test positive.
Georgia vaccination locations
East Central Health District locations
Walk-ups are welcome at most of these sites, but you can schedule an appointment for faster service by visiting https://gta-vras.powerappsportals.us/en-US. For questions, call 706-721-5800.
- Burke County Health Department, 114 Dogwood Drive Waynesboro: offering Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Closed every fourth Thursday for training.
- Columbia County Health Department, 1930 William Few Parkway, Grovetown: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Emanuel County Health Department, 50 Highway 56 North, Swainsboro: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Mondays through Fridays from 9-10 a.m.
- Glascock County Health Department, 668 West Main St., Gibson: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. by appointment.
- Jefferson County Health Department, 2501 Highway 1 Louisville: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Mondays from 1-3:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 a.m., Wednesdays from 1-5 p.m. and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Jenkins County Health Department, 709 Virginia Ave., Millen: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Mondays from 1-4 p.m.
- Lincoln County Health Department, 176 N. Peachtree St., Lincolnton: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 12:30-5:30 p.m. and Fridays from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-2 p.m.
- McDuffie County Health Department, 307 Greenway St., Thomson: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Richmond County Health Department, 2420 Windsor Spring Road: offering Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines from Mondays through Fridays 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Screven County Health Department, 416 Pine St., Sylvania: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines every Tuesday from 8-11:30 a.m. and 12:15-3:45 p.m.
- Taliaferro County Health Department, 109 Commerce St. NW, Crawfordville: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Thursdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Warren County Health Department, 565 Legion Drive, Warrenton: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines by appointment Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Wilkes County Health Department, 204 Gordon St., Washington: offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Thursdays from 8-11:30 a.m.
Other vaccination locations
- Medical Specialists Inc., Waynesboro. Call 706-554-5147.
- Evans Medical Group
- Family Care Group Of Thomson
- Community Health Care Systems, Inc-Warren
- Hancock County Health Department
- JC-Tennille Community Health Center
- Tri-County Health Systems
- Ashley Drug Co. Inc.
- East Georgia Healthcare Center Inc
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Eagle Pharmacy
- The COVID-19 vaccination is also available by appointment at many CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Publix, and other local pharmacy and grocery store locations. To find a location near you visit: VaccineFinder - Search for COVID-19 vaccine locations.
South Carolina vaccine locations
Vaccination locations include:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers LLC.
- Doctors Care Aiken Mall
- Aiken County Health Department
- DHEC at NWTF Palmetto Shooting Complex
- Ridge Spring Family Practice 201
- Carolina Health Centers
- Emmanuel Family Clinic – Saluda
- Saluda Family Practice
- DHEC at Saluda High School
- Barnwell Health Department
- Norfield Family Health Center
- Family Health Centers Inc
- Allendale County Health Department
- Bamberg County Health Department
- Orangeburg County Health Department
- Doctors Care Orangeburg
- Family Health Centers Inc
- Regional Medical Center
- Vance Family Health Center
- Holly Hill Family Health Center
The COVID-19 vaccination is also available by appointment at many CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Publix, and other local pharmacy and grocery store locations. To find a location near you visit: VaccineFinder - Search for COVID-19 vaccine locations.
Copyright 2021 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.