Find virtual learning registration for your CSRA student’s school
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - Here we have created a list of the current deadlines for virtual learning registration for counties in the Central Savannah River Area. We are still waiting to hear from some counties about their plans.
- Parents have until July 27 to register for the online academy.
- Tech distribution will be August 17 to September 4
- If a COVID-19 surge happens before school starts, they will delay the start of school.
- Link to the Richmond County Online Academy.
- For those who still wish to enroll in Learn from Home, they must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already completed the Google form, no further action is needed.
- More information about the Columbia County back to school plan can be found on the district’s website.
- Columbia County new student enrollment form
- The deadline to register for the virtual learning is July 30.
- Virtual registration can be found here.
- Click here for: New student registration Grades 1 –12
- Click here for: Kindergarten registration
- Virtual Learning has been planned for August 5 to September 11, 2020. Administration and the school board will determine and provide updates before September 11, 2020 regarding the continuation of virtual learning or a return to face-to-face learning.
- Student devices and hotspots can be picked up at TCS through July 31, 2020.
- Registration for all students can be found here.
- Parents must sign up for the Learn From Home option with their student’s school by July 31.
- Link to enroll in Georgia Virtual School for Wilkes County.
- A distance learning enrollment form MUST be completed online or submitted to the Lincoln County Board of Education office by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 23.
- Find that form here: Lincoln County Distance Learning Registration Form
- Options will include a hybrid-traditional, face-to-face classroom setting or a virtual learning setting within their home. Parents will be asked to declare their choice by Friday, July 31.
- Click here for more information.
- If you are planning on your child attending the ECS Virtual Academy, you must click on the form link below to enroll your child(ren). The deadline for registration is July 29.
- Link to ECS Virtual Academy Registration Form
Copyright 2020 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.