Blood Give In Community Blood Drive
Event Dates and Times
First Baptist Church of Augusta – In the Activities Center
3500 Walton Way Ext
Thursday, December 17, 2015
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• All first time donors will receive a free Shepeard ceramic travel mug.
• Held in the Gymnasium of the Activities Building at First Baptist Church, Augusta
• Blood Drive hosted by First Baptist Church, Augusta, GA, along with WRDW News 12!
• All visitors will receive a free fried chicken meal with all the trimmings.
• All who attempt to donate will receive a free donor T-shirt.
• Free child care will be provided by A Child’s World.
• Free Coca-Cola products for everyone all day.
• Free cupcakes from Small Cakes Cupcakery
• O negative donors are especially needed in times of emergency because it is the blood type emergency responders reach for when seconds count. O negative is the universal blood type which means anyone can receive it.
• Be sure that you have had a good, healthy meal and plenty of water before donating.
• You must be healthy, at least 17 years-old, or 16 years-old with written parental consent, and weigh at least 110 pounds to donate blood